Have you noticed that people like to compartmentalise their lives? We talk about work/life balances, but we don’t stop living when we work (however we might feel on Monday morning). What’s going on?
Our society is structured against going deeper and asking the deeper questions – to do so requires relational engagement – or coffee, dinner, gospel. This booklet outlines a series of action steps to build deep relationships and share the hope that we have in Christ with our colleagues
- "Owning" Jesus
- Rare love in the workplace
- Questions that explore people's worldviews
- Sharing God's worldview and the difference it makes
- Sharing God's worldview even when it's hard
- Meeting Jesus in the pages of the Bible
- We're making disciples not converts
- When an adult becomes a Christian
These studies are short modules to help readers think more deeply about different areas of your workplace witness. They are designed to be used in Evangelistic Prayer Teams (EPTs), but can also be used in any small group setting.
This booklet was originally created by City Bible Forum, Brisbane ©2018